Topics

HSX Board Moving along

Bruce Given

Hello
been a while... sorry about that !
we have decided to move the HSX board along
HSX Spec's are
Full Sized RPI Hat Hotspot
It will do all Digital Modes and FM.X (Analogue)
based on the AD7021 and a STM32F446 Processor to do a few extra things
Boards have been ordered and we hope to be seeding developers soon
there will be no AMBE chip on this board, The DVSI tax just makes it way to costly.

Hoping to post some pictures shortly
regards
the D2RG Team

N9UMJ

Hi Bruce

Glad to hear from you, No worries on the amber chip, I have a few I can utilize,
I hope all is well with you and your family, and you've been able to take some of the Covid down time to spend time with your gardening and other project close to home.

I'm in the process of putting up an XLX Reflector and get my first taste of Dstar.
( a wee bit different !)

Please send pictures and details, I would still like to purchase a few when they're available for testing or for sale.

I hope to hear back from soon

Be safe

73

Rick n9umj